On 14/04/2021 22:55, Oliver Niebuhr wrote:
[cut for readability]

I do not know if this is the Solution but I added 'sys.executable' and the Error Message went away:

result = subprocess.run([sys.executable, 'aclocal', '--print-ac-dir'],
stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.DEVNULL,
                          universal_newlines=True)

I have no Idea if this has any other Impact. I was just following an Example from Digital-Ocean after a Web search about Python and Parameters.

As no additional Files are getting installed (compared to when running into that Error), I assume the Installation itself was fine before already.

BTW: Do I need a mm-common Package for every bitness or can I use the x86_64 Package for x86 builds?

Thanks again for your time!