If you need a front wheel, rear wheel,  front arm parts, or that oil-window cover,
check out the sidecar builders.
These original parts are not found on mine GTS, so they must be somewhere.
http://www.side-bike.de/
http://www.gvd.dk/sidepower/
http://www.wbm.nl/index.html , [EMAIL PROTECTED]

John Dreuning
The Netherlands
GTS/Mega Comete sidecar;  2WS, 1WD with 185-50-R14 tyres on the wheels and
a front arm on the wrong side ;-)