In a message dated 04/25/2000 4:51:23 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Nice write up on the 929RR!! The question I have is.....How the hell did
>you land that big "crossed-up" wheelie?!?!!?

Man, you guys back East always get your MCN long before we do. And that
wasn't me doing the wheelie, I'm afraid. Our official new tester (with Lee
having moved on) must remain anonymous since his publisher on the other
magazine (a racing-oriented one) is rather selfish (ridiculously so in my
not-humble opinion) about keeping his writers to himself.

-JK