Envious? mmmmmhhh... Guess the grass is always greener on the other side of
the fence. Let's see:

We've got 'em Swiss Alps, you got 'em Rockies, we got mediterranean cuisine,
you got Cajun, you got 55-65 speed limit, we got potholed roads and
bite-your-head-off speeding tickets, and so on, and on, and on...

hey, at least you don't pay about a buck for a liter of gas (about 1/4
gallon). And the closest DECENT track I got is Jerez (almost 1000 mi. from
here, and racing on a sore butt somehow doesn't feel right...)

Somebody got a bit of cheese for my whine?

Later,

Roberto

PS: Best of riding for all those taking the "best of Europe" tour. Having
just paid the bike, it's a bit too much for me this time, but I know some of
the places and I bet you all will love'em!