On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, David Evans wrote:

> For those of you planning a trip to the IOM in 2001, I would love to join
> you if you have room for another GTS in your group. My reasons for this are
> simple
>
> 1) My family moved there in 1980.
> 2) Half off them still live there..including 4 of my 5 brothers. ( Be
> afraid.. they range from 18 to 4.5 yrs old)
> 3) I have taken the GTS round the circuit a couple of times, and it is just
> the best ride ever.

There are about half a dozen in my group making somewhat serious plans.
We will likely have three from New Mexico, and two or three from Oregon.
As for "another" GTS....I plan to rent, not ship mine over.  Would love to
have the GTS for a Euro-tour, but think that for shorter time frames
renting is so much more reasonable.  And.....uh.......a Blackbird sounds
fun anyway.  :)

You'd be welcome at any rate.  Let me know off list if you're interested
in being included in the planning.

Phil

P.S.  Any other GTSs going to be there?
          ~~~~~