Weird.  You're right, enter the address and it comes up as missing.  But I
find it through a bookmark to the old address:

http://freespace.virgin.net/k.frost/

And it tells me to go to the new address, but I just click on it, and it
comes up on my 'puter, with the address I gave showing.  Anyone better at
software than me know why this is happening?  Seems I should also get it
directly.....

Curious minds want to know.

Phil