Adam Altman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote (among other things)
----------
>Just "activated" my 93 GTS after selling my 96 CBR1000F.  I've had the GTS
(snip, snip)
>Besides, a guy can have too many bikes, right....?

mmmmhhh... dunno, man. I was just commenting on that to Jim G. the other
day. I know this guy who keeps a small garage next to his house stocked with
his classic collection... EIGHTY THREE bikes, all of them in ridable
condition (and they do get ridden once in a while). Every single-cylinder
BMW model ever built... Indian... H-D... Guzzi... Triumph... Derbi...  A war
era BMW with side car and machine gun (gun not in "working condition", thank
God, though it'd be great for those "road rage" moments) that would be my
pride and joy... you name it. One of the biggest private collections in  the
world, methinks. Heck, my wish list has a good many bikes too (don't know
exactly how many, ran out of fingers in my hands)

ride cool,

Roberto.

PS: great e-mail address, Adam.

PPS: Looks like my short euro screen will languish in my closet after all.
Not ONE offer (and I didn't even put a price on it). Oh well, guess a man
can't have too many screens...  ;^)

Roberto Alonso
Zero Zero fotografía y diseño