I would agree with all of these comments, based also on back-to-back
riding of the two bikes.  The ABS is better WHEN IT WORKS, and the front
disk on the GTS takes the K12 hands down.  K12 is smoother, and feels as
light as or lighter than the GTS (this was when I still had a 130 front
though).  Biggest advantage to the K bike?  You can still buy a new one in
the U.S. of A.

Phil