In a message dated 7/21/00 1:14:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I thought that BT57's now became
>BT010's and BT56's became BT020's?

I just put a BT020 on my rear after the Azarro went a measely 3,600 miles. (I
do ride a lot of two-up at speed, but still, I'm dissatisfied with that
distance.) The 020 is higher mileage thant he 010 which, at this point, I
figure I need. I spend too much on tires for the number of miles I put on
this bike. (I haven't quite got a different brand on each bike yet, but I'm
almost there....)

Jay is not a brand loyalist.