[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>   Mine is manufactured by Dow Canvas 4230 Clipper
> it's a Number 125 Touring/Full Dress.  I  And no neither of them are
> canvas, it is made of some kind of nylon (?).

I have a Dow cover albeit its a lightweight version and its made of
polyester. (Parachute type stuff.) Its red and gray and goes great with
the bikes colors but you can't put it on while the bikes hot. It is very
portable however, I usually take it on trips to cover in the evenings or
at the grocery stores. It was pretty inexpensive too. I think I ordered
thru Chapporal(sp), around $30 I think.

Oh, and welcome to the list! Keep your head low and you won't take
anything directly to the face! ;^)

Brandon