From: Brandon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 3:48 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Outlook and MIME (Semi-fluff)

Henry wrote:

> Pardon my stupidity, but what is "mozilla"?

Henry, Henry, Henry. Sigh....

LOL

Uhm, it's in the header of all of our messages. It has something to do
with, ahhh, I believe, some of the content of the message formatting.
(?) Heck, I don't know! I just was reading the headers in the messages,
and that was a variable that was different.

However, I think there was a good point made about the MIME vs. HTML. It
is possible to send a message with HTML and not get a bunch of crude
with it, but your email reader has to be able to 'decode/decipher/read'
it and interpet it properly. For some reason, the MIME header is getting
included with the HTML stuff.

Uhhh...this is really over my head now and before I make any more, ahh,
'silly' statements about what is going on, I respectfully bow out right
about now! (In the discussion, that is!)

I will be handing out little blue stars to whoever figures this problem
out, though. ;^)

Brandon

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0138C.2E970FD8

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: Outlook and MIME (Semi-fluff)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Correct me if I am wrong, but Mozilla was the =
original name of the web browser that later grew into Netscape.&nbsp; =
Once it changed to Netscape, I think Mozilla was considered the mascot, =
and I have seen pictures that make it look like a small =
Godzilla.&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Brandon [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>]</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 3:48 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: Multiple recipients of list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: Outlook and MIME (Semi-fluff)</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Henry wrote:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Pardon my stupidity, but what is =
&quot;mozilla&quot;?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Henry, Henry, Henry. Sigh....</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>LOL</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Uhm, it's in the header of all of our messages. It =
has something to do</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>with, ahhh, I believe, some of the content of the =
message formatting.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(?) Heck, I don't know! I just was reading the =
headers in the messages,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>and that was a variable that was different.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>However, I think there was a good point made about =
the MIME vs. HTML. It</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>is possible to send a message with HTML and not get =
a bunch of crude</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>with it, but your email reader has to be able to =
'decode/decipher/read'</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>it and interpet it properly. For some reason, the =
MIME header is getting</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>included with the HTML stuff.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Uhhh...this is really over my head now and before I =
make any more, ahh,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>'silly' statements about what is going on, I =
respectfully bow out right</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>about now! (In the discussion, that is!)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I will be handing out little blue stars to whoever =
figures this problem</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>out, though. ;^)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Brandon</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>