--- "Thomas H. Keyworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm currently working on our new tire site, should
> be up by next week.  We
> sell primarily Harley Aftermarket parts, but are
> expanding into tires for
> all bikes.  In the meantime, e-mail me what size and
> type tire you're
> looking for and I'll get back to you w/ a price...
> oh, and shipping is $8
> anywhere in the continental US - and we
> ll beat any MAW price....   my plug.
>
> -T
> ==========================
> Thomas H. Keyworth
> http://www.keyworth.net>
> http://www.district37ama.org>
> http://www.jpt-promotions.com>
> ==========================
>
> ===========================
> Wally's Cycle World
> Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
> http://www.wallyscycleworld.com

Dang, I just got my tire...

Depends on the time and the tire--Whorehouse had 207's
for $99 and TE was $132 when I bought--competition
being what it is, TE has come down to $101 so they are
a better deal now.  My plug is: It pays to shop every
place, every time (and now we got a "connection"
thanks to Thomas!!)
Fl Kev