Ooooops, Charlie, I needed to put in a series of:

Guess I came across as the list HardAss instead of the list SmartAss.
Yes, we can discuss modifications.  But......I'm still the one who likes
the characteristics of the GTS as is.

A Deal's Gap is a road in the mountains of Tenessee, with lots of twisties
and way too many squids.