I know nothing at this point. The ST is popular in Europe, so it won't be
dropped. Sales here aren't much, so they could probably drop it for marketing
reasons, but it would tick off a large group of loyalists. The X-Wing would
not show up in current form, but is likely as a future product in similar
style. I'm sure someone else will know before I do. Ask me about future cars,
that's a subject I know. (Responses, however, cost $50/hour.)

Jay