OK, the Borile is interesting.  And, if you like thumpers, go to the
general Thumper Page--at www.ionet.net/THUMPER.HTML

And if you still like singles, go to

www.bsa-regal.co.uk/home.html

which has the BSA single, and links to Norton and MZ.  And if you just
gotta have more than a single, twins can be cool....at

www.sport-twin.com

Yes.  I like these things.  And doubt I'll see them stateside, and thanks
Kelly for finding the SZR660 in California a while back, but I don't want
the parts problems of a grey market bike.  Sigh.

And on the topic of twins--put a new rear on the Ducati Thursday, so took
it as a challenge to see how far up the sidewalls I could srub it in for
350 miles of mostly twisties today.  Sunny, windless, warm.....nice day
folks.

Phil