I've tried all those filters mentioned in a fit-check.
 They all fit, but as you get longer they run closer
to the exhaust pipe, FWIW.  Close examination of them
and the Yamaha (Denso) reveals the Yamaha seems to be
of higher quality--not that the Amsoils aren't good
enough, I just see/feel more grip threads and a closer
tolerance to the thread diameter giving a better fit
upon installation.  Also, three cheers to my Amsoil
guy for scrounging up these filters for me to fool
with...
FL Kev