Different Kevin, but kinda the same story.  It is a
'93 but my paint is that changing stuff called
Chromallusion from Dupont.  The color is "black
blazberry"--changes from a tealish sort of '94 blue to
purple to bronze.  There are some pics on the Yahoo
GTS club page--I put 'em in Rob's album 'cause it was
empty...  It's not much to look at at night and even
the pictures can't really show it well, ya just got to
be there!
FL Kev