Hey guys,
Has anyone else been getting multiple copies of the
same message, or is it just yahoo ME?

Also, I seem to be getting messages out of sync--I see
someone's response with the original before the
original--I assume this must be a yahoo thing...

HTML--Chase, as annoying as the HTML stuff is, we have
been down this road and it is something these guy's
networks are inserting--they swear the checkboxes are
plain text.  I think there are a couple of network
admins on the list and we just can't seem to solve
it...

FL Kev