--part1_a6.e0ba41e.2780d8e5_boundary

Hi Allen
      Looking forward to seeing you.  When do you think you will be thru San
Diego?  I am not at home this weekend so I havent downloaded your photo of
you rig.  Let me know when you will be here.

Bob

--part1_a6.e0ba41e.2780d8e5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#80ffff"><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SCRIPT"
FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">Hi Allen
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Looking forward to seeing you. &nbsp;When do you
think you will be thru San <BR>Diego? &nbsp;I am not at home this weekend so I havent
downloaded your photo of <BR>you rig. &nbsp;Let me know when you will be here.
<BR>
<BR>Bob</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a6.e0ba41e.2780d8e5_boundary--