On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Gary Perkins <garyperk...@codethink.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Gary,

Your mail was stuck in moderation queue because you are not subscribed
to the list, consider subscribing.

> Any feedback on the designs would be most welcome, I'm happy to make
> changes and resubmit.

I don’t get design number 2. ☹

Large inked areas are usually a bad idea, even more so on the chest
when worn by a woman but that concern is still valid on the rest of
the shirt (in the back of designs 1 and 3 here).

The New York State Department of Economic Development has trademarked
the I love New York logo (known as “I ♥ NY”) and for that reason it is
best to avoid designs in that vein as they could claim infringement.

Sorry about all the negative feedback. I like the front design, my
preference goes towards the white bee rather than the color one.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director