Hi all!

On 19/06/2017 10:37, Alexandre Franke wrote:

<snip>

I don’t get design number 2. ☹

This one is Angry Beetham, a parody account in twitter [1] that personifies Beetham Tower [2], the *tallest building in UK outside of London*.

<snip>

The New York State Department of Economic Development has trademarked
the I love New York logo (known as “I ♥ NY”) and for that reason it is
best to avoid designs in that vein as they could claim infringement.

It looks like "I Love MCR" is a registered trademark[3]. It has been the symbol of the city after the terrorist attack a month ago. You can still see this logo everywhere. They claim that they donate 10% of every order to the "We Love Manchester" Charity [4].

I quite like the design number 4, and I wonder if we can reach an agreement with them (maybe donating something to this charity), to use the logo.

Please note that I just wanted to give some extra information, and that I don't have strong opinions on the designs :)

Regards,
Pedro.

[1]: https://twitter.com/AngryBeetham
[2]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetham_Tower,_Manchester