> On Jun 27, 2017, at 11:01 PM, Alexandre Franke <afra...@gnome.org> wrote:
>
> Can you please use our owncloud for GNOME related assets?

IIRC, putting them in own cloud makes them only accessible to people who have
an account / are foundation members. I think there's a setting to make files
public, but I'm not sure how to do it. I'll try to fiddle around with the
settings once I have time.

Once the assets are ready for use, I'll for sure use owncloud. For now, if
anyone else has time to put these prototypes on owncloud, feel free.

What I really need is quick feedback on these since the designer is working on
them some more today. I was going to just embed the images in the email but
thought the email would be too large.