Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> As for last year, we will need the lightning talk poster and the
>>> unconference talk slot poster in A1. The unconference instructions
>>> thing needs to be A4 (and might need updating based on where the
>>> poster will be hung relative to the table with postits and pens).
> What size will they be printed at?

The largest paper size we've discussed is A3. Part of the issue is
having space to put them up; it's not looking like there will be much
of it.

> Will you update them so that they
> scale properly or should I do that?

I've been doing all the designs using a standard template, in an
effort to make them consistent. I was actually planning on designing
these already, so I'm happy to sort them out.

>>> Also(2), the countdown sheets for volunteers to flash at the speakers
>>> are also attached. It's good to have a spare set.
>>
>> Already designed and on the printing list!
>
> I had a quick look at the print list and I can't see an "out of time"
> sign on there.

Yes this was originally missing. It's added now!

> Also, it would be good to have a "1 minute" sign for
> lightning talks.

Sure thing!

Allan