I'm not sure I can attend a meeting this week. Could we delay it until next week?
On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:41 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova < kittykat3...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I would like us to have another meeting this week to get updates > on statuses. > > I'd be most interested in updates about: > - accommodation > - sponsorship > - website information > - promotion/engagement/spreading the word > - GNOME Hispano > - evening events > - accommodation-venue travel > > Please pick a time (in UTC): > https://framadate.org/eb2WKmwDC7sP7XXM > > Time zone converter is available at: > https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=2521886,100, > 2643743&date=4/17/2018%7C2 > _______________________________________________ > guadec-list mailing list > firstname.lastname@example.org > https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/guadec-list > -- Ismael Olea http://olea.org/diario/
_______________________________________________ guadec-list mailing list email@example.com https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/guadec-list