Hey Paul,

Good to see your comments here, since you're deep in the mesh.  I wanted to
get your thoughts on a question: since this bluetooth name hack is a
broadcast-only transport, I fear it will also have the same limitations as all
other mesh transports with rely on some kind of broadcast message.  For
example, lot of work has been done in OLSR to reduce the amount of broadcast
traffic (like multi-point relays, etc), and broadcasts overwhelming the mesh
is still an issue.  Any kind of message relaying in a broadcast-only transport
will exacerbate this problem.

.hc