If option #2 or #3 custom build.gradle is easy to do, I think that's the
best way for right now since its the lowest impact.  The ant build is a
reproducible build process, which is important for the final releases. I
haven't figured out how to do that with gradle (yet?).  Eclipse support
is not very important (though it does seem to run faster than even
Android Studio 2.0).

.hc

Mark Murphy:

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556