I can implement an intermediate solution to the problem.

I'm going to make a distinction between manually imported domains and
domains imported by an application.

I will show them in two different lists with different contextual menus.

I will use a tabbed view, one for user services and one for app services.

Contextual menu for app service allow the user to:

- Copy .onion ulr to clipboard

Contextual menu for a service manually created allow:

- Copy .onion ulr to clipboard

- Create a backup

- Delete the service

- Pause the service

The user can import a service from a backup in zip format and is added to
the user services tab, why? migration, vanity onion url, .......

That approach has a nice side effect, now i can isolate the external
storage permission request in a much better way. I honestly do not like how
I implemented it now and I was already thinking of a better way to do it
and this facilitates what in my opinion is the best way

A lot of work but i like it, the result will compensate.