It's very cool that this has been integrated into Orbot!

How are you handling the issue of the device sleeping while a hidden
service is running? We had to add a wake lock to Briar to keep the CPU
awake, which has a big impact on battery life and causes unsolved issues
with doze mode (where wake locks aren't honoured).

Cheers,
Michael