pyexiftool is just a wrapper for exiftool.  exiftool looks great, but
for my use case, I only need to strip all metadata.  It would be much
easier if that was in pure Python and pure Java.  perl is a no go on
Android.

It was dead simple to strip EXIF from JPEG in Python:

        from pil import Image
        with open(inpath) as fp:
            in_image = Image.open(fp)
            data = list(in_image.getdata())
            out_image = Image.new(in_image.mode, in_image.size)
        out_image.putdata(data)
        out_image.save(outpath)

But that broke some PNGs, and the rest were larger in size.

.hc

Rick Valenzuela:

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556