On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, at 03:48, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> So Google is working to lock down more private APIs in both C/C++ and
> Java:
> https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2018/02/improving-stability-by-reducing-usage.html
>
> They ask for bug reports for private APIs that are needed.  We should
> file bugs about the proxy support that we need, i.e. the stuff using
> reflection to add proxying to WebViews.  I couldn't find an issue in
> their tracker, and I didn't know the details enough to file the bug myself.

You can't see any of these issues in the tracker, as the relevant component is
private:

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=componentid:328403

You can file issues
(https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=328403&template=1027267),
and I assume that you can see your own issues, but you can't see what anyone
else has filed. Security by obscurity, I guess.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy