Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 16.04 4.4.0-38
Gufw 16.04.1

If I try to define a port range using a : as delimiter as explained by the help
message which appears when hovering the mouse over the port field, it is
impossible to save the rule: the add button remains greyed out:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6XxNd5c3zV_SmkxUjA1ZVJqdFU/view?usp=sharing
If I use a - instead, the rule can be saved but is rejected as error: "port
5900-5902 > ERROR: Bad port '5900-5902'"

There is no way out of this issue.

** Affects: gui-ufw

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is subscribed to Gufw.

Title:
  Cannot define a rule with a port range

Status in Gufw:
  New