The Dutchess
Fergie

http://rapidshare.com/files/4863250/Fergie-TheDutchess06.rar

The Dutchess











1. Fergalicious (Featuring Will.I.Am)
2. Clumsy
3. All That I Got (The Make Up Song) Featuring Will.I.Am
4. London Bridge
5. Pedestal
6. Voodoo Doll
7. Glamorous (Featuring Ludacris)
8. Here I Come
9. Velvet
10. Big Girls Don’t Cry
11. Mary Jane Shoes (Featuring Rita Marley & The I-Three’S)
12. Losing My Ground
13. Finally

Editorial Reviews
Amazon.com
If you thought Black Eyed Pea-sized bites of Fergie might be all you could handle--that a full plate of Fergie is possibly too much for any discerning musical palate--The Dutchess might change your mind. For here the lumpen lady throws caution to the wind and threads her pop needle with an ambitious ribbon of yet-to-be-conquered genres: reggae and ska on "Mary Jane Shoes," with Rita Marley; vintage soul on "Here I Come"; '80s hip-hop on "Fergalicious"; and sophisticated R&B on the John Legend-assisted "Finally." It's a tremendous and unpredictable expenditure of effort that mostly pays off--echoes of more talented vocalists like Pink, Beyoncé, and Christina Aguilera poke through in places. But while unbridled messing about can pay handsome artistic dividends (here, the guitar-propelled rock-like track "Big Girls Don't Cry" coughs them up), ultimately it's when Fergie's at her Peas-iest that she's most lovable; cases in point are the raunchily irresistible "London Bridge," which earned every week of its chart-topping success, and the will.i.am-assisted "Clumsy," a girl-group-styled bump-a-thon that showcases Fergie's coolest and most distinctive asset--her personality--to winning effect. --Tammy La Gorce

-- 
Danilo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



Cevap