Remixed [IMPORT]
Alicia Keys
http://rapidshare.com/files/146211477/AliciaKeys-Remixed.rar
Remixed
1. If I Ain't Got You [Black Eyed Peas Mix]
2. If I Ain't Got You [Kanye West Mix]
3. Karma [Reggaeton Mix]
4. Like You'll Never See Me Again [Jony Rockstar Mix]
5. Like You'll Never See Me Again [Seiji Mix]
6. No One [Salaam Remi Mix] - Alicia Keys, Junior Reid
7. No One [Jony Rockstar Mix]
8. Teenage Love Affair [Wideboys Miami Club Mix]

Editorial Reviews

Product Description
Exclusive limited 2008 Japanese remix album, released to coincide with the R&B diva's performance at the 2008 Summersonic Festival. This collection features eight of Alicia's finest tracks in remixed form. Tracks, If I Ain't Got You - Black Eyed Peas Mix, If I Ain't Got You - Kanye West Radio Mix, Karma (Reggaeton Mix,) Like You'll Never See Me Again(Johnny Rockstar Mix), Like You'll Never See Me Again (Seiji Mix), No One (Salaam Remi Mix feat. Junior Reid,) No One (Jony Rockstar Mix) and Teenage Love Affair (Wideboys - Mix). Sony. 2008.

-- 
Danilo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



Cevap