[image: Michael Jackson-The Collection-5CD-2009-FNT]

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009) was an American
recording artist and entertainer. The seventh child of the Jackson family,
he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of
The Jackson 5 and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the
group. Referred to as the "King of Pop" in subsequent years, his 1982
Thriller is the world's best-selling record of all time and four other solo
studio albums are also among the world's best-selling records: Off the Wall
(1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and HIStory (1995).
Label: Sony BMG
Genre: Pop
Quality: 174 kbps avg LAME v3.97 -V 2 -vbr-new
Time: 1h 05min Total
Size: 486MB

*Download:*
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YYBNU2D
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ED4GSYL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86LWY5V1

*Mirror1:*
http://hotfile.com/dl/7618906/22dff02/R.I.P.Michael_Jackson-The_Collection-5CD-2009-FNT_www.dl4all.com.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/7618609/70d90c1/R.I.P.Michael_Jackson-The_Collection-5CD-2009-FNT_www.dl4all.com.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/7618618/84ebe75/R.I.P.Michael_Jackson-The_Collection-5CD-2009-FNT_www.dl4all.com.part3.rar.html

*Mirror2:*
http://rapidshare.com/files/248857555/R.I.P.Michael_Jackson-The_Collection-5CD-2009-FNT.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/248856695/R.I.P.Michael_Jackson-The_Collection-5CD-2009-FNT.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/248855112/R.I.P.Michael_Jackson-The_Collection-5CD-2009-FNT.part3.rar


-- 
Our friendship is endless...
???????????? Blog ??? Mass Groups ???
http://www.miner2008.blogspot.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Cevap