Buck Owens - Buck Owens
01 - Above And Beyond.mp3
01 - Country Girl.mp3
02 - Down On The Corner Of Love.mp3
02 - Second Fiddle.mp3
03 - The House Down The Block.mp3
03 - Tired Of Livin'.mp3
04 - I Gotta Right To Know.mp3
04 - You're Fer Me.mp3
05 - Blue Love.mp3
05 - Excuse Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache).mp3
06 - I'll Give My Heart To You.mp3
06 - Right After The Dance.mp3
07 - It Don't Show On Me.mp3
07 - Under Your Spell Again.mp3
08 - My Everlasting Love.mp3
08 - Please Don't Take Her From Me.mp3
09 - Take Me Back Again.mp3
09 - Three Dimension Love.mp3
10 - 'Till These Dreams Come True.mp3
10 - Why Don't My Mommy Stay With My Daddy And Me.mp3
11 - I'm Gonna Blow.mp3
11 - Walk The Floors.mp3
12 - I'll Take A Chance On Loving You.mp3
13 - High As The Mountains (Bonus Track).mp3
14 - Nobody's Fool But Yours (Bonus Track).mp3

CODE

http://www.mediafire.com/?5wzkzmujnzw

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Cevap