Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation: Exit Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia
7-12-2007 Pro Shot DVD (Pal)


Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation
2007.07.12
Novi Sad, Serbia
Exit Festival

Pro Shot DVD (Pal format)


Yes, this is PAL format. The US uses NTSC so this will not play in most
American DVD players, but will play in computer drives. A friend also told
me that this looked great on his HD TV using his XBox. I originally got this
off a torrent site, unsure who uploaded it and what the lineage is, but
trust me, this is just about the best concert video I have seen of Robert
Plant in his post Zeppelin years. In my opinion it trumps almost anything
during his Zeppelin years too. So to whomever originally uploaded this,
thank you! Artwork for this one is available at the great Zeppelin Art site
here<http://www.zeppelinart.com/browse.asp?dir=video%2Frobert+plant%2F2007%2F2007%2D07%2D12+serbia>.
- RMac©

Here is the set list and it rocks full throttle right from the start:

01 - 7 and 7 Is
02 - Black Dog
03 - Tin Pan Valley
04 - Going to California
05 - Four Sticks
06 - Freedom Fries
07 - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
08 - Gallows Pole
09 - The Enchanter
10 - Whole Lotta Love

I have uploaded an ISO file of the DVD, MD5 verification file is included. I
recomend using ImgBurn to burn this and all DVD's, iso's, CD's whatever. It
is available for free at http://www.imgburn.com/ Trust me, I used Nero
faithfully for years till I got a new Dual Layer burner and started making a
lot of coasters. I thought my drive was crap. Someone said to try imgburn
and now, no more coasters.

I have also uploaded an m4v video file of the show for those of you who have
an iTouch/iPhone. I play it on mine all the time and it looks and sounds
great.

http://rapidshare.com/files/229213609/RPExitm4v.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229212203/RPExitm4v.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229210090/RPExitm4v.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229208022/RPExitm4v.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229205990/RPExitm4v.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229204068/RPExitm4v.part1.rar


http://rapidshare.com/files/229202177/RPExit.part30.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229201379/RPExit.part29.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229199376/RPExit.part28.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229197429/RPExit.part27.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229195460/RPExit.part26.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229193491/RPExit.part25.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229191622/RPExit.part24.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229189598/RPExit.part23.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229187730/RPExit.part22.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229185538/RPExit.part21.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229183499/RPExit.part20.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229181465/RPExit.part19.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229179226/RPExit.part18.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229177156/RPExit.part17.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229174825/RPExit.part16.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229172641/RPExit.part15.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229170392/RPExit.part14.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229167579/RPExit.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229164729/RPExit.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229162256/RPExit.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229159595/RPExit.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229156993/RPExit.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229154090/RPExit.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229151186/RPExit.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229148862/RPExit.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229146449/RPExit.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229144031/RPExit.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229141728/RPExit.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229138946/RPExit.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/229136549/RPExit.part01.rar

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Cevap