[image: I Ching Symphony]

*Frank Steiner - I Ching Symphony*
**

*http://rapidshare.com/files/287098938/FS.IChingSymphony.rar*
**


| MP3 320kbps/VBR | New Age | Instrumental | 114 MB | 1998 |
Frank Steiner, Jr. was born in Freiburg, Germany in 1966. There he studied
classical piano, trumpet and music theory. After experimenting on numerous
musical projects and playing with a wide variety of groups, Steiner founded
his own jazz-rock group. He now focuses primarily on composing.


Album Name: I Ching Symphony Symphony Book of Changes
Artist: Frank Steiner, Jr.
Music Type: New Age
Label: Real Music
Issue date: February 24, 1998
Resource Quality: MP3
Resource order: fence wall

Tracklist:
1. Ch'ien (Heaven)
2. K'un (Earth)
3. Chen (Thunder)
4. Sun (Wind)
5. Li (Fire)
6. K'an (Water)
7. Tui (Lake)
8. Ken (Mountain)

  

<http://rapidshare.com/premium.html?ref=4FD2E10B0E560C6D5F2EB4AAFE4FDF9A>
[image:
I Ching Symphony (CD) ~ Frank Steiner Jr. (Artist) Cover Art]


     <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=603341&rui=113210180>



-- 

♥ DileK ♥
(paylaşımlarım alıntıdır)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Cevap