What is Voip Codec?

        Codec is an algorithm, usually installed as a program on a
server or placed w/in a hardware piece, that is utilized to change voice
(in the case of Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP) signals to digital
data to be broadcasted through the Internet or other network throughout
a VoIP call.
        The term codec comes from [...]
        http://bit.ly/4AhVnj

  _____  


Interactive Web Conferencing


        Interactive web conferencing uses the speed and the outreach of
the Internet to connect all people who have a high-speed Internet
connect anywhere around the world. These days, traveling is increasingly
cost-prohibitive and the efficient use of time is more important than
ever. And rising up to the challenge of needing to meet business demands
[...]
        http://bit.ly/zWGSd

  _____  


Just Because You're Screwed Up, Don't Blame Christmas


        How many times do we hear during the holiday season about how
stressful the holidays are. "Christmas just drives me crazy." This all
comes from our distorted belief that "stress" is somehow "out there" in
the world and not a result of our thinking processes. Stress has gone
from a physiological state to this nebulous [...]
        http://bit.ly/3TTOMl

  _____  


Yes, Home Remedy Pet Care Products Are Better


        I bet you keep wondering if you should use holistic pet care
products for your cat or dog. Take a few minutes and read over these few
facts to help you decide which products you should use for your pet. The
best advantage for using holistic pet care products is the fact that
they don't [...]
        http://bit.ly/4AJgnZ

  _____  


MacBook Air Laptop - My Perfect Traveling Companion


        I have been using my MacBook Air Laptop for the past 200 days.
The more I use it, the more I like the machine. My Air is now my perfect
traveling companion.
        Many people have been complaining the shortfalls of Air. Like
only one USB port, battery not swappable, no CD drive, etc. Until you
use [...]
        http://bit.ly/1fgic2

  _____  


What Do YOU Think About Cybercrime?


        How protected are you from cybercrime? I know I was not
protected at all. I have been a Norton Security user for the last 10
years. I thought I was protected. You can imagine how surprised I was to
find Trojan viruses and several others on my personal computer. Some of
the viruses I found [...]
        http://bit.ly/d3w5v

  _____  


What Should I Look For in a Mutual Fund?


        A mutual fund is an investment management company that pools the
money of investors and hires an investment advisor to invest that money
in an attempt to achieve a financial objective. Mutual funds can invest
in stocks, bonds, money markets, or other securities, and may be
designed for current income, capital appreciation, or capital
preservation. [...]
        http://bit.ly/2idpYz

  _____  


Protect Your Loved Ones - Make the Most Out of Your Life Insurance
Policy


        The concept of life insurance is based on specific contract or
agreement between insurance company and the policyholder.. According to
this contract insurer party agrees to pay fixed sum to dependants of
policyholder upon his sudden death or on facing any chronic illness.
This contract further specifies that policyholders are bound to pay the
premium [...]
        http://bit.ly/1mRD6E

  _____  


Old Friends and Old Shoes


        Old friends are like a comfortable pair of shoes. They can be
placed in a closet, always available but unseen for extended periods of
time. When they are eventually retrieved and worn, we are often
surprised and pleased at how good they feel and how well they mold to
our body. After a few minutes, [...]
        http://bit.ly/2nFsC1

  _____  


A Beginner's Guide to Hard Drive Recovery


        When a hard disk fails, or it is damaged in some way, it can
potentially spell disaster for the individual or business that uses it.
In this article we'll look at the basics of hard drive recovery, aimed
at those who do not have a great deal of experience in the realm of data
recovery.
        If [...]
        http://bit.ly/3CabyO

  _____  

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Cevap