<http://api.tweetmeme.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.wbcom.info%2F2010%2F02%2F05%2Fcomputer-problems-and-technical-support%2F>
 

CD in drive 
Customer: I’m trying to connect to the Internet with your CD, but it just 
doesn’t work. What am I doing wrong? 
Tech support: OK, you’ve got the CD in the CD drive, right? 
Customer: Yes. 
Tech support: And what sort of computer are you using? 
Customer: Computer? Oh no, I haven’t got a computer. It’s in the CD player and 
all I get is weird noises. Listen! 
Tech support: OK, I see Aaaa! 
White Comp 
Tech support: What kind of computer do you have? 
Female customer: A white one… 
Icon on Left 
Tech support: Click on the ‘my computer’ icon on the left of the screen. 
Customer: Your left or my left? 
Printer Problem 
Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can’t print. Every time I try, 
it says ‘Can’t find printer’. I’ve even lifted the printer and placed it in 
front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can’t find it… 
Password 
Customer: I can’t get on the Internet. 
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password? 
Customer: Yes, I’m sure. I saw my colleague do it. 
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was? 
Customer: Five stars. 
AntiVirus Program 
Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use? 
Customer: Netscape. 
Tech support: That’s not an anti-virus program. 
Customer: Oh, sorry…Internet Explorer. 
Screen Saver 
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my 
computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears. 
Weird Computer Problems and Tech Support


View 
<http://store.wbcom.info/2010/02/05/computer-problems-and-technical-support/>  
article...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap