linkde bi sorun olabilir mi?ilgilenebilirseniz memnun olurum:)

                                                           




 



Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 00:11:34 +0430
Subject: (GugukluhayaT) [Album 2000]Lara Fabian - Lara Fabian
From: [email protected]


[Album 2000]Lara Fabian - Lara Fabian 
 


Tracklist

1 Adagio 4:25 
2 Part of Me 4:30 
3 Givin' Up on You 4:35 
4 You Are My Heart 4:08 
5 I Am Who I Am 3:47 
6 To love again 3:44 
6 To Love Again (Si Tu M'Aimes) 3:44 
7 You're Not From Here 4:47 
8 Till I Get Over You 3:43 
9 Love by Grace 4:09 
10 Yeliel (My Angel) 5:01 
11 I Will Love Again 3:43 
12 Broken Vow 5:14 
13 Adagio (Italian) 4:26 
13 Adagio (Italian Version) 4:28

Lara_Fabian

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Yeni Windows 7: Size en uygun bilgisayarı bulun. Daha fazla bilgi edinin.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap