h1 a:hover {background-color:#888;color:#fff ! important;}
div#emailbody table#itemcontentlist tr td div ul {
list-style-type:square; padding-left:1em; } div#emailbody
table#itemcontentlist tr td div blockquote { padding-left:6px;
border-left: 6px solid #dadada; margin-left:1em; } div#emailbody
table#itemcontentlist tr td div li { margin-bottom:1em;
margin-left:1em; } table#itemcontentlist tr td a:link,
table#itemcontentlist tr td a:visited, table#itemcontentlist tr td
a:active, ul#summarylist li a { color:#000033; font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:none; } img {border:none;} The Sport Review: “Man
arrested over alleged match-fixing in Lord’s Test” plus 4 more- Man arrested over alleged match-fixing in Lord’s Test - Assured Manchester United dispose of hapless Hammers - Red Bull’s Mark Webber takes pole for Belgian Grand Prix - Red Bull’s Mark Webber tops final Belgian GP practice - F1: Karun Chandhok set for October Hispania return Man arrested over alleged match-fixing in Lord’s Test Posted: 28 Aug 2010 03:21 PM PDT LONDON – A man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud bookmakers in the wake of allegations of match-fixing during the Test match between England and Pakistan at Lord's. The News of the World claims it gave £150,000 to the man, who had promised to arrange for Pakistan to bowl "no balls" during the match. A Scotland Yard spokeman said: “Following information received from the News of the World we have today (Saturday August 28) arrested a 35-year old man on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud bookmakers.” Pakistan manager Yawar Saeed told the Associated Press on Saturday: “I can confirm that we are aware of the allegations and Scotland Yard police are with us now at the hotel and we are helping them with their enquiries.” Assured Manchester United dispose of hapless Hammers Posted: 28 Aug 2010 12:45 PM PDT BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE, 28 August 2010 Manchester United 3 West Ham 0 Manchester United effortlessly overcame West Ham in Saturday’s evening kick-off courtesy of a Wayne Rooney penalty, a Nani solo goal and a strike from Dimitar Berbatov. The English striker ended a 15-game goalless streak with a confident spot-kick to set the home side on their way in a dominant win. Paul Scholes dictated proceedings from the start, spreading the play into all areas of the pitch – a trademark of the veteran’s performance and current renaissance in form. Up-front, Rooney still failed to mirror the image of the irrepressible forward who tormented Premier League teams last season. The 24-year-old may require fine-tuning but his industrious attitude pointed towards an inevitable improvement in form. In a week when penalty misses have become alarmingly frequent, Rooney unerringly slotted his effort to Rob Green’s left-hand side. West Ham rarely threatened United afterwards. Kieron Dyer seemed to be the only candidate capable of unearthing a route through the solid pairing of Nemanja Vidic and Johnny Evans. Yet the injury-ravaged winger was halted at the crucial moment on numerous occasions throughout the 90 minutes. Hammers target man Carlton Cole struck a frustrated figure throughout – provided with little service, he was brutally marshalled by United’s Serbian and Northern Irish defensive partnership. Nani doubled United’s lead within five minutes of the match resuming after the break. The Portugal international darted past several defenders as he slalomed from the right wing towards the penalty area and produced an accomplished finished with Cristiano Ronaldo-like authority. Exciting throughout and named Man of the Match afterwards, Nani rounded off a eye-catching display with an assist for Berbatov’s goal. The Bulgarian spectacularly volleyed an accurate cross past Green. "It was a good game and a good performance from the team,” said Nani. “We had a draw last week and we were focused on winning this game because Chelsea and other teams are doing well. "I'm working hard every day. I want to score goals and help my team win games. Today was one of these days and I want to do every game like that. I have been looking forward to this season, to help my team win the league and be important for the team." West Ham manager Avram Grant looked suitably preoccupied leaving the Old Trafford turf. The first goal ended any resemblance of resistance by the visiting Hammers, who struggled to match the purring United machine. Red Bull’s Mark Webber takes pole for Belgian Grand Prix Posted: 28 Aug 2010 10:40 AM PDT SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS – Mark Webber secured pole position for the Belgian Grand Prix with a first run time in final qualifying that put him well clear of the rest of the field. Webber's time of 1:45.778, the first sub 1 minute 46 seconds lap of the weekend, came before rain once again fell at Spa-Francorchamps, hindering his rivals chances of going quicker, as the session turned into an almost futile run to the end for everyone but Lewis Hamilton. The McLaren man produced a stunning time of 1:45.863 on a damp track to secure a place alongside Webber on the front row, relegating Robert Kubica to third. Kubica's Renault has been quick all weekend following the introduction of their F-duct, and the Pole will be delighted with third. Webber's team-mate Sebastian Vettel had to settle for fourth, and has ground to make up on his championship rivals, with Jenson Button for company alongside him. Webber said: “We knew the first lap was going to be important because of the unpredictability of the weather. This year it has been so on and off, even for Spa. I was happy with my first lap but you never know in this company if it’s going to be enough. “Lewis did a great job and improved, so congratulations to him. But this is a special place to get pole and I’ll do my best tomorrow to take advantage.” Webber will have Hamilton all over the back of his car going into La Source, and will know the McLaren is useful in changeable conditions if the weather comes into play again. Hamilton said: “Mark did a fantastic job and it was tricky today with changing conditions. My first Q3 run wasn’t a great lap. Turn 14 was drying out, I was first to get there and I didn’t know how hard I could push. “The second lap was good but I lost three and a half tenths in the first sector, which was already damp. The car feels pretty good here though, so we are in a good position.” Felipe Massa was sixth-quickest to seal the dubious honour of being the faster of the two Ferraris, as team-mate Fernando Alonso had a poor first run condemning him to tenth after rain prevented him from improving his time. Man of the weekend Rubens Barrichello produced a superb lap at his 300th grand prix to take seventh for Williams ahead of Force India's Adrian Sutil and team-mate Nico Hülkenberg. Mercedes are in the middle of a weekend to forget as Michael Schumacher outqualified team-mate Nico Rosberg to take 11th, but a 10-place grid penalty for the infamous incident with Barrichello four weeks ago in Hungary sees the German drop to 21st. Rosberg, meanwhile takes a five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change to start 17th. It was a momentous day for the new teams as Heikki Kovalainen and Timo Glock made it through to Q2 for the first time since Malaysia, taking advantage of the adverse conditions as Petrov and both Sauber drivers failed to make it through, with Kovalainen taking bragging rights as the highest placed of the new teams. It makes for an interesting battle off the line. Red Bull have not taken advantage of their dominance in qualifying and the McLarens usually get away well—the run up to Eau Rouge and Les Combes the perfect opportunity for Hamilton and Button to get a good run on their rivals, while the pace of the Renault could help Kubica get in the mix with the big boys. The biggest factor in Sunday's race, as with most race weekends in Spa, will be the weather. The strategists on the pit wall could end up working overtime should rain interfere with their plans, and there are none greater than Mercedes' Ross Brawn, who is sure to have something in mind to elevate his ailing drivers after a poor qualifying. The points-scoring hopes of Schumacher and Rosberg could lie with the uncertainly and chaos caused by rain and in Brawn, they have the man to put them in a position to capitalise, and at the very least get a jump on Force India and Williams, who have looked solid so far this weekend. Red Bull’s Mark Webber tops final Belgian GP practice Posted: 28 Aug 2010 05:45 AM PDT SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS – Mark Webber topped the timesheets in the final practice session ahead of Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix as rain once again affected the teams' preparations. The teams were rewarded for their patience over on Friday with 45 minutes of dry running at Spa-Francorchamps before the heavens again opened towards the end of practice as teams scrambled to scrub intermediate tyres ahead of qualifying. Webber's fastest lap of 1:46.106 was one tenth quicker than championship rival Lewis Hamilton’s. Webber's team-mate Sebastian Vettel was third-quickest, despite suffering a worrying engine problem and coming to a stop in the pit lane. Vettel later emerged to do a quick shakedown, albeit in the wet. Reigning world champion Jenson Button was fourth-quickest for McLaren, suggesting that despite Ferrari's dominance of the first two practice sessions with Fernando Alonso, it appears that qualifying will be a shoot-out between Red Bull and McLaren. Robert Kubica continued to impress for Renault as he lapped fifth fastest, with the team using its F-duct for the first time, ahead of Alonso and Felipe Massa. Adrian Sutil lapped eighth fastest for Force India – almost a second slower than Webber, with Williams' Nico Hüklenberg and Sauber's Kamui Kobayashi rounding out the top 10. Mercedes' dreadful weekend continued as Michael Schumacher could only take 14th fastest – 1.5 seconds slower than Webber, with team-mate Nico Rosberg in 15th. Schumacher, with his 10-place grid penalty, could end up at the back of the grid if he fails to qualify higher than that. Lotus again got the jump on Virgin Racing at the back as Jarno Trulli was quickest of the new boys – six tenths quicker than Hispania Racing's Bruno Senna, followed by the second Lotus of Heikki Kovalainen, ahead of Lucas di Grassi and Timo Glock, with Sakon Yamamoto 5.8 seconds slower than Webber as the slowest man round. F1: Karun Chandhok set for October Hispania return Posted: 28 Aug 2010 03:19 AM PDT Karun Chandhok could return to the cockpit of a Hispania Racing car for the final races of the season after being replaced by Sakon Yamamoto. Chandhok's last race for the troubled team came at Silverstone as Yamamoto replaced Bruno Senna – and the Indian has not featured since. It is all but confirmed that Chandhok will miss Monza, Singapore, Suzuka, and Yeongam, leaving just Interlagos and Yas Marina races. Despite not racing for the team, Chandhok has not shied away from F1, taking up a regular commentary position with the BBC, and he will also have the honour of driving the first Formula 1 car around the new Yeongam circuit ahead of the Korean Grand Prix next week as he gets behind the wheel of a Red Bull. Hispania have refused to discuss speculation over its driver selection for the rest of the season, but have four drivers to choose from, with hints earlier in the season that former Jaguar and Red Bull driver Christian Klien could also feature at some point. "The reasons seem fairly obvious, but at the end of the day, the team has its reasons, financial or circumstantial,” said Chandhok. "I think I will do one or two races before the end of the year, but honestly, our focus has now switched to 2011. Over the summer break we spent time discussing options and I'm quite optimistic. We're looking in good shape for 2011." Chandhok has recently been linked with a move to Force India for 2011 if Adrian Sutil moves to Renault, but he dismissed the speculation, saying there is no racing seat available. You are subscribed to email updates from The Sport Review To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 -- Posted By Mas Item Arekjowo to Bwinsport | Gila Bola at 8/29/2010 12:06:00 AM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.
