[image: http://hizliupload.com/img/absulute.jpg]


*44 tracks
Release: 24.09.2010
MP3 VBR kbps
CBR 44,1KHz
226 MB
Genre: Dance*



*Cd 1

01.Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharrell — One (Your Name)
02.Robyn — Hang With Me (Avicii’s Exclusive Club Mix Edit)
03.Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg — California Girls (Manhattan Clique Radio
Edit)
04.Lady Gaga — Alejandro (Dave Aud Radio Mix)
05.Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup — We Speak No Americano
06.David Guetta & Chris Willis Feat. Fergie & Lmfao — Gettin’ Over
07.Avicii & Sebastien Drums — My Feelings For You
08.Tim Berg — Bromance (Avicii’s Radio Edit)
09.Alex Gaudino — I’m In Love (Vocal Edit)
10.Stromae — Te Quiero
11.Edward Maya — This Is My Life
12.Inna — Amazing
13.R.I.O. — Hot Girl
14.Axwell Feat. Errol Reid — Nothing But Love
15.Junior, Itod & Jj Missum — I Can Lead Your Mind
16.Cascada — Pyromania
17.Dj Sava Feat. Raluka — I Like (The Trumpet)
18.Lucenzo Feat. Big Ali — Vem Dancar Kuduro
19.Sunrice Inc. Vs. Starchild — Lick Shot (Flavius & Jara Radio Mix)
20.Akcent Feat. Dollarman — Spanish Love
21.Narcotic Sound Feat. Christian D — Mamasita
22.Eddy Wata — I Like The Way
23.Jazzbit — Sing Sing Sing (Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup Edit)

Cd 2

01.Lady Gaga — Dance In The Dark (Monarchy Stylites’ Remix)
02.Robyn — Dancing On My Own (Buzz Junkies Remix Radio Edit)
03.Taio Cruz — Dynamite (Mixin’ Marc Remix Radio Edit)
04.Mohombi — Bumpy Ride
05.Enrique Iglesias Feat. Pitbull — I Like It
06.Kelly Rowland Feat. David Guetta — Commander
07.Ne–Yo – Monster (Low Sunday Terrified Edit)
08.Usher Feat. Will.I.Am — Omg (Almighty Radio Edit)
09.Rihanna — Rockstart 101 (Dave Aud Radio)
10.Alexandra Burke Feat. Pitbull — All Night Long
11.Mike Posner — Cooler Than Me
12.Ilya Feat. Lazee — At The Club
13.Roll Deep — Good Times
14.Nicko — Last Summer
15.Reckless — The End (Uk Radio Mix)
16.Basshunter — Saturday
17.Radio Killer — Be Free
18.David Deejay Feat. Dony — Temptation
19.Ph Electro — Englishman In New York
20.Oskar Linnros — Frn Och Med Du (Adrian Lux Remix Radio Edit)
21.Darin — Microphone*
*
hotfile :

http://hotfile.com/dl/71719570/b4d3b33/AbsoDance.rar.html

fileserve :

http://www.fileserve.com/file/C6TMwRc/AbsoDance.rar
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap