Kiss - Greatest Hits (2CD) (2009)
Date of Release: 2009 | Total Tracks: 40 | Format: mp3 | Quality: 320 kbps | 
Size: 367.01 MB
Genre: Rock


Tracklist:

CD1:
01. A World Without Heroes
02. Strutter
03. Nothin To Lose
04. Deuce
05. Black Diamond
06. Parasite
07. Hotter Than Hell
08. CMon And Love Me
09. Rock Bottom (Live)
10. Rock And Roll All Nite (Live)
11. Detroit Rock City
12. Shout It Out Loud
13. Beth
14. Calling Dr. Love
15. Hard Luck Woman
16. I Stole Your Love
17. Love Gun
18. Tonight You Belong To Me
19. New York Groove
20. I Was Made For Lovin You
21. Sure Know Something
22. Shandi

CD2:
01. We Are One
02. I Love It Loud
03. Lick It Up
04. Heavens On Fire
05. Tears Are Falling
06. Crazy, Crazy Nights
07. Reason To Live
08. Lets Put The X In Sex
09. Rise To It
10. Hide Your Heart
11. Forever
12. Domino
13. I Just Wanna
14. God Gave Rock N Roll To You II
15. I Still Love You (Live Unplugged)
16. Jungle
17. I Will Be There
18. Psycho Circus


http://hotfile.com/dl/80277645/b58bffa/Kiss.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/80277816/caf02d3/Kiss.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/80278036/d5159bc/Kiss.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/80278176/7209f9b/Kiss.part4.rar.html




________________________________


Beyonce - Greatest Hits (2CD)
Date of Releasee: 2009 | Total Tracks: 40 | Format: mp3 | Quality: 320 kbps | 
Size: 365 MB
Genre: R&B, Pop, Soul


Tracklist:

CD1:
01. If I Were A Boy
02. Beautiful Liar ( Featuring Shakira)
03. Crazy in Love ( Featuring Jay-Z)
04. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
05. Ring The Alarm
06. Me, Myself and I
07. Irreplaceable
08. Naughty Girl
09. Halo
10. Deja Vu ( Featuring Jay-Z)
11. Be with You
12. Upgrade U ( Featuring Jay-Z)
13. Diva
14. Green Light
15. Baby Boy ( Featuring Sean Paul)
16. Get Me Bodied
17. Dangerously in Love 2
18. Kitty Kat
19. Listen
20. Check On It ( Featuring Bun B, Slim Thug)

CD2:
01. Sweet Dreams
02. World Wide Woman
03. Radio
04. Suga Mama
05. 3 Bonnie and Clyde
06. Welcome To Hollywood
07. Broken-Hearted Girl
08. Freakum Dress
09. Yes
10. Scared Of Lonely
11. Flaws And All
12. Hello
13. Work It Out
14. Ego
15. If
16. Disappear
17. Love In This Club Part II (featuring Usher & Lil Wayne)
18. Until the End of Time - Justin Timberlake with Beyonce
19. The Closer I Get to You ( featuring Luther Vandross)
20. Hip Hop Star (featuring Big Boi & Sleepy Brown)

http://hotfile.com/dl/80276895/c75c637/Beyonce_.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/80277101/0948579/Beyonce_.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/80277345/4f10697/Beyonce_.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/80277460/6c86b7f/Beyonce_.part4.rar.html





________________________________


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap