*Bright eyed and Bushy Tailed. Farewell to Jack Layton.*

*
*

Bright eyed and bushy tailed / energetic, tenacious eager and full of ideals 
is how I remember Jack.


I didn't always see eye to eye with Jack but all and all it was nice / 
comforting to know Jack was in a leading role in the Federal Parliament 
fighting for mostly those facing domestic financial struggles and now that 
he is gone I am confident that I am not the only one feeling a little 
emptiness / awe struck at his sudden departure, and also that I am not the 
only one left to wonder of the direction in future course of the Canadian 
Federal NDP without Jack Layton physically present. At least they carry with 
them the experience he shared which is leaving them with allot more then 
many may realize..


I hope Olivia and the rest of Jack's family / loved ones continue on Strong 
with in mind that generally when we humans pass on (even think of passing 
on), we know that deep down that we want our loved ones we left behind not 
to fall apart with pain and sorrow but to take all of the experience we have 
shared and turn that pain and sorrow into strength and courage to continue 
on stronger for having known us.


I think I can be at liberty to speak for Canada when I say we miss you 
already Jack.


Jack said he would be returning in September. I think it appropriate out of 
respect for Jack that on opening day of Parliament coming back into session 
in September that all attending members share in a minute of silence in 
memory of Jack and televise it for Canadians to share. Then share a brief 
clip (video) of one of Jacks most shining moments. Perhaps Olivia / Jacks 
family and the NDP can choose / or vote on which clip. A few non offensive 
words from a chosen member of parliament before they begin legislation on 
that day would be nice.


David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gugukluhayat/-/PlqR48SkHwkJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap