Drake thinks it would have been 'so G' if Justin Bieber had kept the
remix of his song Trust Issues unedited.

Justin debuted the track over the weekend, with many wondering if he
would keep the song’s profanities in. However, the Canadian singer
decided to refrain from using the swear words, instead opting for a
different take on the lyrics.

Drake wishes Justin had kept the song in its original form.

'I wish he would've left all the cuss words in it. I feel like that
would've been so G, if he would've done all the swearing,' he told MTV
News.

'I was excited when I heard he remixed it, because there was like a
gang of swearing in that song. I was like, 'Oh, we're about to hear
the transformation of Bieber.''

Justin changed the context of the lyrics throughout. Drake’s version
includes the line: 'You know what I'm sippin'/ I teach you how to mix
it/ But you're the only one, 'cause I don't trust these b***hes.'

Justin is renowned for his religious upbringing and clean living and
modified the lyrics in his version to: 'You just need to listen/ Teach
you how to fix it/ 'Cause you're the only one, because I don't trust
these women.'

Drake was impressed with Justin’s effort. The American rapper says the
teen sensation’s remake of the song was credit to his talent.

'He's like a talented kid... from Canada, so to hear him even remix
that song is crazy,' he said. 'That's incredible.'

via http://freeworldnewrbegining.blogspot.com/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap