I can code an independent assembler later I do now most of the complexites
now and a lot of the code can be removed.

But the used sbcl derivative although not gnu is either in the public
domain or bsd so we should be able to publish what we are doing. I prefere
now to start working on a simple jit scheme for the fun of it, because it
is a good learning experience and that getting results are a good driver to
continueu.

/stefan