Hello!

Still hesitant between writing a native code back-end for IA64 and
making Guile multiboot-compliant?  Hesitate no more!

Time has come for 2.0.6, so let’s squash bugs!

One thing I’d like to get in by then is the SRFI-9 “functional record
setters”.  Mark: what’s your take on this?

Optionally, integrating SRFI-64 would be great.

Other than that, fixing as many bugs as we can.

Any other ideas?

Andy: would you like to take care of NEWS?  :-)

I’ll be mostly away from July 9th for some time, so I could push the
tarball by then, or otherwise during the GHM.

Thanks,
Ludo’.