Hi,

A few weeks ago I asked in IRC whether wisp[1] could be included with
Guile in modules/language/wisp to allow every guile users to run wisp
code from any Guile installation via

    $ guile --language=wisp [<file>]

Essentially this is about making wisp as language part of the
"batteries" of Guile. I think it currently is at a point in its
development where that’s useful, because wisp itself shouldn’t need
major changes (and hopefully not many minor ones either, since it only
transforms its syntax to Scheme and then lets the compiler tower take
over).

I got the answer that a viable path would be to add a wip-wisp branch in
savannah. What would be required for that? Basics I know are:

- copyright assignment (who can get me the papers to sign?)
- access to https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guile — should I get push
  access or rather send patches here?

Did I miss something?

Best wishes,