> On 9 Apr 2021, at 00:10, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <aconchi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 1:10 PM lloda <ll...@sarc.name> wrote:
>>

>>> On 8 Apr 2021, at 06:43, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <aconchi...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The following recent Gnulib commit fixes the issue:
>>>
>>> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/commit/?id=fc6d7d850bdebfed81e9212910f44edf99dd7743
>>>
>>> If someone could update Gnulib to a more recent version I'd really
>>> appreciate it.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Aleix
>>
>> I pushed an update to branch wip-gnulib-update. Could you give that a try? I
>> tested on macos 10.15.7 and I had two test failures, in async.test and
>> filesys.test, but I'm not sure those didn't happen before.  (Everything was
>> fine on Debian).
>>

> It builds fine now on macOS 11.2.3. I'm getting 2 errors as well (I
> don't see async.test though):
>
> FAIL: 00-socket.test: setsockopt AF_INET: IPPROTO_TCP TCP_NODELAY
> FAIL: filesys.test: mkdtemp: invalid template
>

> Totals for this test run:
> passes:                 44240
> failures:               2
> unexpected passes:      0
> expected failures:      24
> unresolved test cases:  70
> untested test cases:    1
> unsupported test cases: 1
> errors:                 0
>
> FAIL: check-guile
> ==================================
> 1 of 1 test failed
> Please report to bug-gu...@gnu.org
> ==================================

Thanks for checking, for the record, this is what I got myself:

FAIL: 00-socket.test: setsockopt AF_INET: IPPROTO_TCP TCP_NODELAY

ERROR: asyncs.test: preemption via sigprof - arguments: ((wrong-type-arg #f
"Wrong type (expecting ~A): ~S" ("resumable continuation" #<vm-continuation
1094b94e0>) (#<vm-continuation 1094b94e0>)))

FAIL: filesys.test: mkdtemp: invalid template

Totals for this test run:
passes:                 44240
failures:               2
unexpected passes:      0