On 2016-09-20 15:58, Eric Bavier wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 11:10:02 +0200
Roel Janssen <r...@gnu.org> wrote:

Is there anything that requires more work to apply your patch for MySQL and then upgrade Boost? Are there any other packages that break that we
should look into?

As far as I recall, the only breakages besides mysql that I experienced
were due to reasons outside of the boost upgrade.  I'll try to find my
notes from those builds...

Given that this upgrade forces a rebuild of libreoffice, should it be
applied to core-updates?

For my own sanity, I rebased this patch onto master and tried building libreoffice, which succeeded. I'll push this patch when I have my signing key available.

--
`~Eric